Presbyterian Women, or PW, is a group of Christian women who meet regularly to share their lives and encourage one another. Women of all ages are welcome to join one or more of the PW small groups which are called circles. Each circle meets at a different time and does study, fellowship, worship, and mission in its own way. The circles coordinate on some mission projects and events through the leadership of the PW Coordinating Team. Some circles use the PCUSA’s national PW curriculum, others use a particular book that contains Bible Studies for women. Women can join a circle by contacting the church office or by speaking with members of the circle directly.
Presbyterian Women Coordinating Team
- 6:30 p.m. First Monday evening of the month
- Mary Martha Circle 6:30 p.m., Second Monday of the month
- Naomi Ruth Circle 10:00 a.m., First Tuesday of the month
- Cole Burris Circle 11:30 a.m., Second Tuesday of the month
- Rising Women Circle 6:30 p.m., Fourth Tuesday of the month